D.H. Charles Engineering, Inc. is regularly looking for dynamic, passionate and talented individuals to join the DHC Family. Although the company has grown significantly over the past 20 years, the family environment and collaborative process has been the core of our success, and maintaining ourselves as leaders in the construction engineering field.
SMALL COMPANY CULTURE – BIG INDUSTRY IMPACT
AutoCAD Drafter – NorCal Office
- Currently we have an opening for an AutoCAD Drafter. Ideal candidate will be dependable, sharp, aware, detail orientated, and able to work at a fast pace while maintaining a positive attitude and sense of humor. Have the ability to read plans, learn quickly, adapt to company culture/procedures/standards, multi-task and monitor yourself for quality control.
- Desired Qualifications
- Minimum 2-4 years experience with structural or construction engineering drafting (or equivalent in education + construction knowledge)
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD
- An in-depth knowledge of commonly used drafting concepts, practices, and procedures
- Applicants are encouraged reply with a resume and work examples/portfolio in PDF or DWG format to to Katy Carreiro by clicking her name