Currently we have an opening for an Associate Engineer at our Portland Office. New engineers work closely with all levels of engineers in the company and have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
- Preparing PE stamped design plans, and backup calculations for temporary systems on construction projects
- Design using steel, concrete, timber and masonry construction materials
- Written and verbal communication with general contractors
- Some travel to project sites around the U.S.
- Undergraduate Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering required
- EIT or PE License required
- Excellent verbal, written communication and computer skills required
- Experience with engineering programs such as Risa3D and AutoCAD preferred
Applicants are encouraged to email a cover letter and resume in PDF or Word format to Katy Carreiro, by clicking her name.
We offer a competitive salary with full benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, PTO & paid holidays, IRA with company match, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Identity Theft Protection and bonus potential.